We’ve been making moves in sustainable events for a good long time.
- Making Conventions Environmentally Friendly, 2008, SF Chronicle.
And the industry’s shown us some love!
- 2013 40 under 40, 2013, Collaborate Magazine (Johanna is the youngest on this list and she was named one of the 30 under 30 in 2008).
- Initial press on the launch of our first of its kind GreenVenueReport.com!
We’re also transforming educational offerings for associations with our CSEP Class that Johanna’s teaching.
- GMIC Offers Online Certification Course That Lets Students Plan Sustainable Meetings Conference, 2013, MeetingsNet.
- Five Green-Conference Trailblazers, 2013, Smart Meetings (we are #2 on this list for the course).
Our events get press too.
And last but not least we write things!
- Eco-Party Planning: Green Days of Summer, page 27, 2008, Eucalyptus Magazine.
- Plan Your Meetings Column.